Jack Collings P.E. Principal
Mr. Collings has over twenty eight years of experience in the fire protection industry, including broad experience in the following areas:
- Fire Suppression System Design
- Fire Code Analysis, Interpretation & Consultation
- Fire & Life Safety System Review for Buildings & Facilities
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Fire Service Water Supplies and System Design
- High Piled Combustible Storage, System Requirements & Permit Processing
- Flammable & Combustible Liquid Consultation
- Building and Fire Suppression System Surveys and Field Inspections
- Fire Suppression and Fire Alarm Systems Plan Review
- Project and Construction Management
- Code Adoption and Standards Consultation
Mr. Collings has served as a fire protection consultant to architects, engineering firms, developers and governmental authorities on a wide variety of projects. He has been involved in the analysis and development of fire protection for commercial and residential buildings, oil production facilities, aircraft hangars, missile test facilities, wineries & storage facilities. He has also designed automatic fire suppression systems for a wide variety of occupancies, including industrial, residential, education, military and high hazard facilities.
Mr. Collings has been actively involved in the fire and life safety analysis of industrial and commercial occupancies, and provides plan submittal review for a number of community and building departments. He has also provided consultation in support of the development of local codes and standards.
Mr. Collings is a member of the National Fire Protection Association, and of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers.